BOOM – Ratty 2

2080F904-51ED-4EEA-BE70-369AEF95FEE6
Shirley, one of our Chinese friends, posted pics today of the banquet she had prepared for her family for the New Year. What a spread!

A9B031E5-E427-47BE-8E63-09F1B68F9CDE

Aaron got his traditional red envelope as well as a big box of peach jellies but our food was a little less inviting than Shirley’s.

59A4BF1E-C60E-4D3F-A8C3-D58659F71482
Dad made Chinese style spare ribs last night that were yummy and today we had good old dumplings that were very mediocre!

Aaron isn’t hard to please though and enjoys most everything provided it isn’t too spicy. That’s where good old chili oil with black bean comes in handy. It transforms the blandest bowl to the most delightful dish and turns any sleeping beasts into fire blowers!

Blessing # 589 – Loving a Dragon