BOOM – Justice

Today we went to see a movie that will have a lasting impact on our lives. See it if you can!
745A3652-FEC6-4ED5-B96C-4BD5BEE63EF0

Bryan Stevenson’s work deserves a Nobel Prise.
6B5BB276-178F-4351-962D-9889C6D172DE

His quote at the end of the movie bears remembering. «Hopelessness is the enemy of justice »

1E017043-A35D-496D-B039-8A2290FDE704

7544D24A-EB49-4BCB-81FE-2B007C83C490Thanks to him and his colleague including his first partner Eva Ansley at The Equal Justice Initiative 140 death row prisoners have been released!

Blessing # 593 – Freedom Fighters