BOOM – Love 8

What a lovely birthday. Started a few days ago with gifts and greetings arriving from the besties in Belfast.

This morning brought many good wishes on Facebook and cards and pressies from my men folk. I will be merry and bright after all this!

A18709F1-276C-403C-88D2-E1E07265755C
On our walk Scooby and I had snow on the grass to make it sparkle and saw two blue birds nesting that made me think my Mom and Dad were sending their good wishes too.

9A5FEEED-D2A7-4D83-BD95-40C23A1335D2
At Church more pressies from my friend Lori and a very special service.

It was one I’d never experienced before a Healing Service including anointing with holy oil. Very special for a big birthday ending with one of a favorite Hymn of Promise. Felt like God was also sending best wishes.

Back home a big Turkey was roasting away and along side it the works without work. Isn’t there a song that says I wish it could be Christmas everyday? Well it was today! It was all the quick and easy way to do it but it was yummy.

D479F34A-1566-4D1E-8656-867C749B4810

Now with a nice glass or two of red I’m settling in to watch the epic Gandhi for the upteenth time. If you snooze for a while you can always rewind! After all you’re given grace when you’re no longer a spring chicken!

Blessing # 609 – Happy Heart

2 Replies to “BOOM – Love 8”