BOOM – Love 14

4A09BD30-CAF0-42B1-94F3-A025D072E49A
You all know the saying “it was the cherry on the cake”. Well for the past three days I’ve encountered lots of cherries!

6C291BF2-69C4-4DF8-B541-F32B1CEB1F0F
For our Lily Circle meeting on Thursday one of our group Mickey had baked some absolutely delicious little cherry morsels. Everyone was so taken with them we all asked for the recipe.

1FDB69BA-670E-45F1-A312-0B6F8EE1AA88
They’re of Amish origin and involve a lot of fine work to make but man are they good. Might give them a try some day when I’m working on building patience.

8A8EE10E-04BD-486B-A7F1-09FA5F5B2F63

Yesterday Laura and her daughter arrived bearing armfuls of gifts as always and along with this a box of pastries that were huge! None of these were cherry but they were washed down with a nice bottle of what else but Cherry Blossom Pinot Noir!

29AD5856-9D04-4A70-9F68-E37AA35B093B

Today it was the second team meeting for our next Kairos weekend and once more a baker extraordinaire hit the jackpot with what else but a Cherry Pie. Perfect pastry, tart yet sweet and not at all gummy or sticky!

Funny how good things always come in threes! Don’t you just love it when you couldn’t make it up!

Blessing # 615 – Casual Connection