BOOM – Love 15

9D8EB3B6-AC76-4445-B639-42B095732F36
Aaron starts work at 4:00 pm. It’s a bit early for all of us to have our dinner before he leaves so we’re having to think of what meals we can make for him and then have later ourselves.

Stews, stir fries and curries are good options but there’s only so much of that a body can take.

On Friday we made chili and have a huge quantity left over. It’s going to be disguised as lasagna tomorrow but for today we stuck with it’s Mexican roots as quesadillas.

There is nothing simpler. Just bang a big tortilla into a frying pan with a bit of butter fill it till it’s about to explode with chili and cheese and then top it with another tortilla. One flip later and you have a big plate of food for a healthy appetite all done in five minutes.

1B631ABA-D519-4761-91A3-245B60F5E19F
A certain person is in on the act these days when it comes to cooking so we have to watch out for that.

E61032F5-D4DB-4778-994C-A940DA5DB4DF
Don’t want any hot dogs unless of course they happen to be topped with chili too.

Blessing # 616. – Señors Satisfied