BOOM – Lent 21

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! Hope you all are having a bit of fun! A certain Irish Wheaten Terrier cross certainly is.

He has been helping his leprechaun, working from home and delighting in the chance to walk longer and cuddle more.

We’re also giving ourselves some extra love. We took a hike to Trader Joe’s and picked up some beautiful spring flowers and then hit Hills Country Market for some bottles of the best black beer!

Dinner? What else but spuds and cabbage and HAM dear friends none of that Corned Beef nonsense.

B04447FF-70D2-4795-A8D4-CCB3B4171ADC
The hams in the oven. Must say it has a very unique look. Is it Hannibal or ET you decide!

Blessing # 639 – Irishness