BOOM – Lent 37

10701118-CD0E-4987-923C-72F49D3E99AA
What a beautiful spring day we had here in Ohio. The blossoms started to peep out on the trees and the contrast with the lush green grass and blue sky is perfect.

48B0E1B8-D208-42F6-B1EE-4B4AE47EE73D

Scooby and I had a good walk with my girlfriend Lori. It’s so refreshing to chat with a chum.

E36C0A80-1832-482D-8C41-8F1E722B0A1F
Lori gave me a lovely pink hyacinth that has a terrific sent and is now safely settling at home beside the poinsettia she’d given us at Christmas.

She is one of those people who is full of fun. She has boundless energy and can make you laugh with a joke about even the most serious things.

Everywhere we went kids had been busy on driveways or on doors and windows making colorful signs of hope. One summed up our morning and my friend so well!

3F8468E5-5814-4253-AC4E-950A97396C47

Just a few minutes later by the pond look what we found!

4A2A334D-89AE-4391-BA6D-319B169F6893
Think we know her name!

Blessing # 655 – Jokes and Joy