BOOM – Lent 41

A4F02C0E-E4CB-47C4-AA79-6FA4848DEAA0
It’s very refreshing in this beautiful weather to see so much play going on. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll never say a bad word about the internet and social media again but it’s hard to beat the outdoors.

5F38C9C9-2A2D-463B-B7DB-FFEBC03196D5
Today Scooby and I came across a lot of little kids running around in their family groups and a lot of evidence of fun underway in driveways too.

A2433F0D-C56A-476A-8840-33A26FC45C0A
Aaron is trying his best to keep active too. He’s just in from a good ten mile bike ride and is doing some weight lifting. Scooby is such a versatile trainer!

8B189721-9F92-4C40-A570-02B14786EE77
Yesterday he put up his tent in the back years and would love to light a campfire too. That was scuppered so he took to the stove instead.

Some decent soda bread was made for lunch with fried eggs and then breaded chicken tenders for dinner were made from scratch.

9D2EFF3A-3D12-4EBA-9D11-5129A4F156F7
You gotta hope that when the stay at home is over kids will have learned so many old tricks they’ll stick with them as new forever fun

Blessing # 658 – Back to Basics