BOOM – Easter

A407AC79-F9DE-4CD1-9B52-1A657051CF81

Instead of getting up and dressed in our Easter best we lazed around in casual clothes and drank loads of coffee.

2BAB7598-FE4A-41E2-8D1D-B339A8F36D9C
We went to the park, cut daffodils from the yard and then watched Church in the kitchen while we baked our buns in the oven.

399CB5C9-2D29-4776-864E-281ADF197A49
There were lots of texts and messages coming and going from family and friends. Many more than on any other Easter Day.

5CA14B08-6EF5-4E5B-9C8D-766D3FE74ECC
One was especially lovely little Luna greeting her baby brother Ben born yesterday.

Aaron had surprised us with two big chocolate eggs and we gave him a few surprises too with a little treasure hunt for eggs and bunnies that we hadn’t done since he was little

Everything is at a slower pace but we are more connected and focused on LOVE and the meaning of the day than ever before.

1184FC45-1F8C-4A9E-A465-A211E3EA6418
With our tummies full we are listening along with some two million others to Andrès Bocelli direct from Milan

C703F522-55C9-491A-9152-FD6E3CEF2EEA

That’s one very special treat speaking of which it’s just about time to bust a bunny!

Blessing # 664 – Making Fun