Wagging Tail – 6

07F323B2-1722-4337-B6E4-682512CC9A51

It is not often that I admit to this but my little feet are sore and I can hardly keep my eyes open. My Mom must have slept well because she has gone crazy today.

04DA2C24-5281-4BAC-B91E-118B83863AF7

She took me to the park first thing and then since the sun was out decided we should go to the beach. Dad had cabin fever so we had to get him out for a while and the bro came along too.

We did a few more thousand steps in the sand before heading home but we weren’t through the door and she surprises me with another outing to meet my girlfriend.

87DB6E34-4039-42E9-8B15-0E10B63FF479
We met and kissed and then walked out together doing loop after loop of our neighborhood. Thank goodness that Great British Bake Show is on at six or we might still be going. She needs to be sedated that Mom of mine!

Blessing # 670 – Busy Boy