Wagging Tail – 19

As a fitness fanatic it’s hard for me to sit still unless of course I’m out for the count.

3A031887-09D9-4A57-A280-B89C4F51296F

If it’s not speed walking it running around playing ball games. It’s great for building muscle and keeping the spirits up.

9800F81A-0A92-47C7-A2D0-8C23F88A626A
I line the balls up on the couch beside Ma hoping she’ll toss them.

It can get a tad repetitive though so the bro is teaching me some new games.

He and Dad are very keen on wrestling so that’s one thing we’re working on and of course the American football season isn’t that far off so we’re getting into tackling that too.

B0952D5A-9391-408C-8549-E91DE1E1C58E

When we’ve had enough exertion there’s nothing like a little time out together. Some might say we’re arm chair athletes but I know we’re professional team mates.

Blessing # 683 – New Dog Tricks