Wagging Tail – 31

Today was so much more fun than the past days have been. Everyone around me seemed to be full of energy and in a super good mood. It’s incredible what a little sunshine can do.

54E280A7-02A9-4068-BC34-68664D583D55
The chipmunks we’re out in force in the woods on the way to the park. They move so fast even I don’t think I could catch them. They are like mini squirrels. Just perfect Bite Size

5337E654-31CE-45C3-B503-07F64F4F015C
I will not even mention what the squirrels were up to. Let’s just say that wedding bells were ringing!! I was blushing!!!!

DA9B6A79-76DF-4DBC-BB5F-FD267B11696C
After all the romping around I couldn’t believe my luck. For the first time in ten weeks I was left all alone in my home sweet home.

0AA1D3E7-9F0E-4C4F-B32A-CD537D034CDE
The bro was at work and the parents both went out this afternoon so I got a nice chew chew and some much needed time alone.

6A9E7295-32B9-4B19-95EF-DF38FA987399
Bliss. Don’t you just love your own company now and then?

Blessing # 696 – Normal Nonsense