Wagging Tail – 34

My bro was on first shift today so left home at 5:45. Fortunately herself and Dad decided that was too early for them to get up on a Saturday to wave him off so we three had a good lie in.

258341FD-6DBD-4BDE-854A-BF977EC6B0EF
She had to do a little run to the post office so I rode along shotgun style for a treat. She swung past the store where she buys Dads whiskey and while there she was tempted by a little vino she’d tried and liked that was on special offer.

B802F5F3-643D-45EA-B54B-0B0264520FED
Some might call it excessive I’ll call it patriotism to be kind but she invested in a whole case. Her excuse is a ten percent discount. A young man helped her get it in the car as she feigned old lady weakness. Hope he sees her in the gym and realizes she’s a big fibber.

4D4953D9-E754-4C58-9692-B3166F1D5D23
Not one single thing did she get me so I went under the table in a huff when we got back.

0F19A824-1406-4913-BB2E-66EB47961BA2

I surfaced when she broke into a new pack of Maire biscuits. She eats them by the handful so I know if I sit close and drool enough she’ll give me one or two.

2EBEF723-8CF1-4572-B725-B68329A31E1E

Now she playing those videos again while waiting for her pal to come by to go for a walk.

D0CC0A7F-ED10-4C0F-BB25-486C42293BFF
I’m sick to the back teeth listening to what color to wear with what lipstick and how to pack enough clothes to last a week in NYNY.

Still, I better be kind as she is taking me out in the sun soon and then I’m sure when we get back Dad will give me a spoonful of lasagne. It’s one of her better dinner dishes and a bro favorite!

Blessing # 698 – Compromises