Wagging Tail – 42

Today started out great. Ma took me out on our three mile circuit before it got really hot and sticky.

When we returned I got concerned. She took off to the bathroom and you know by now that spells trouble. Dad was cooking so I sat by him and sniffed.

Finally she emerged and was all dressed up with face paint on and puffy hair and of all things was wearing a dress. OK Dad had done some good food but I couldn’t believe all this was for that?

1AA1F838-2E4B-464A-A9D1-C122FE4EE48D
Alas no. She then proceeded to sort through all her old CDs and filled a whole case full of them! That spells only one thing a long car drive.

EF817A39-5069-4D62-9B5C-58082FCB2FAE
I put on my very best take me with you I’m such a good quiet puppy look but she left me with Dad. Sorta glad I missed that music though because when she rediscovers a song she likes she plays it on full volume twenty times. It would drive you nuts!

08313DC7-1CF1-4F25-8529-7AF2F46ABF15
SIX HOURS later she returned at sunset. Seems she’d been to her pal Laura’s for a celebration.

Oh well it was a tad hot today so best to walk close to dark anyway!

Blessing # 706 – Happy Returns