Wagging Tail – 48

00EDE166-76A1-457C-9BD1-69E7A7A4B90F
Remember I told you how wet it was yesterday. Well it was so bad a massive sink hole developed on our main road into Columbus. Can you imagine that eating you up.

If you thought that’s bad it’s nothing compared to the crazy things going on in our city. It’s so serious the mayor has had to enact a curfew. We’re north of the center so we can still go out but it makes our family all very sad indeed.

4D21F1DC-9BFD-4E32-9521-9E987D9F0D1C
We are, as you know, multiracial with all skin colors represented. We see discrimination and we know it’s so unfair that all souls are not treated equally but riots and hurting each other is not going to solve any problem. It’s just digging deeper holes.

Blessing # 712 – Common Ground