Wagging Tail – 53

75D57015-3F77-469B-BC0C-779D0D24A48E
This morning I was working early frightening those dear deer away.

721ABAC5-AAC8-4D78-A334-5DBF8631FF74
They are pretty bold and even when I barked out loud they stood still like statues and stared at me. Gave Ma time to take this picture!

918500CF-5768-44A8-B91D-D7EC5DD5F2E4
You wouldn’t believe it but they got their own back on me. As I was reposing on Ma’s knee this afternoon she spotted one of their passengers stuck to my ear.

CBF6B1B5-6003-4E0A-81B2-6CBACC46F6AF

Have to give it to her she was fast and got the little beast.

16996E40-A04B-489A-95B1-B831B9BF44AD
Herself and the bro socked them a blow by digging up some dead wood and putting in a new tree. One they don’t like.

2C559E03-5A31-4C68-B259-53F9BEF9284D

The bro did the digging as the tree marks his graduation. No matter if he moves on he will always be able to come back and see how his Tigers Eye is doing.

CCB83B40-5962-445E-95C0-9DE82DA09789

He did a good job and it got well watered in by a big downpour.

63EE9CD2-5E4D-4AC2-8A0D-65A2803C9C2C
Definitely the right moment for new beginnings.

Blessing # 717 – Planting Hope