Wagging Tail – 71

09FCA60A-5CA5-4843-B15A-55CEAE8A3D6E

I’ve had another great day. It started with rain but as my granny apparently often said “Many’s a rainy morning turns out a sunshine day”. Smart woman! We better get used to it this week!

Just as we started our walk with Auntie Lori the rain stopped so we got lucky and only a tad wet.

EBDB3305-D227-454B-ABFD-33C008E9DD6D

Ma picked a few flowers from our yard when we got home. She is so thrilled she got them before the deer did.

A564A4D4-E6A2-4554-9B7B-6730BC67F8E5

I got no thanks for all my efforts of keeping them at bay.

6F5B3201-F38C-4093-AB37-2ECF5EC3DF33

Still not being easily offended thought it wise to give them a sniff to show my appreciation. Gotta pamper to her every whim so she thinks I’m her best pal!

She tells me orange lilies have a special significance in her home land. They do make quite a statement. Let’s say they’re bright.

My tactic paid off richly. She went to work for a while but when she came back we immediately went to Auntie Carolyn’s.

565DBD61-A35F-4C53-A5DD-F8E9899A74C1
Car ride and another long walk and this time she even had the sense to take along some water for me so I’m in tip top form.

A7B94028-11E5-4A6F-9201-24F3833BD1F1

Anyone for Tennis?

Blessing # 736 – Gilding the Lily