Wagging Tail – 75

36942C7B-ACE1-4C17-94FF-6D843D264A4C
Many people love Friday, so much so it’s given rise to sayings and even a restaurant chain.

2995CAD1-6E84-41A3-8253-317904CCBFEE
Our superheroes like Trinny on social media also do something special for the start of the weekend. This helps build excitement even if we’re going no further than the living room.

My Dad doesn’t go so crazy about it as Mom does. Mind you he rarely does. You can’t make herself mad on Friday unless perhaps your name is Aaron!

There’s no reason for this now as she doesn’t work five days a week and Friday is one of the days when she actually does work.
2CAF242A-07C3-425C-B086-23DD96B6C10C

So why is this? Maybe because she saves her fizz for a Friday night or it could be the prospect of pizza and no need to think of what’s for dinner. Dad cooks it for us too!

Whatever it is if she’s happy so am I. We both feel that the sun is shining.

Blessing # 740 – Frown Freedom