Wagging Tail – 78

It has been complete crazy here today. People running in and out in all directions since we got up. For the humans there has not been a minute to spare. Thankfully I did get my morning outing to the park.

3F735A4B-A14B-4872-A35D-F8956F6A6840
All around us mushrooms are sprouting up. They are really tiny. Ma says it’s a mystery where they come from but that the leprechauns would love them.

0431D57A-F7AD-4EF3-8ACB-2B8F21A31DDA
They will be well shriveled now as it is so hot you could fry them. I’m glad my humans are busy so they don’t bother me and I can take comfort in the cool. Air Conditioning is a wonderful thing.

8F7505BE-CD2B-4EEC-B6F1-E2873E069CBD
Best to just find the shadiest spot in the house, curl up, chill and if a snooze comes that would be just fine on a day like this.

2FD5743A-6B44-406A-9AF8-BA2F59435026

Last night I was so exhausted I fell asleep with my nose in my Ma’s pocket where she keeps my treats. Great to have a day to catch up and get that energy back. Those humans need to take a tip or two from me!

Blessing # 743 – Recharging