Wagging Tail – 81

360F63AA-6231-4B06-8A69-3E6797C9383F

My Mom was feeling real blue this morning so we had to find something to lighten her mood.

C0EAE0D2-2D45-498F-AD15-81C2F887007E
I tried my usual ploys like playing ball and doing tricks but to no avail. She was all forlorn.

She had to dig though Facebook until she found the trick.

E2C0A1BB-62BC-49F4-BEDA-C0224B201864
The result was we listened to this geezer called Paul McCarty talking and singing with some other dude for half an hour and touring a place called Liverpool where Ma and the Bro had been last year.

85CD4ED8-9EA0-4964-9E76-E26D301C4187

All this before I’d had been out for a trot. I was busting and begging!

445199EF-34B0-41B1-A2DE-8D9E1C90D421

So when she said let’s go I took off like a shot.

The music and walk brought a smile back on her face. She said some songs bring back good memories and according to that Sir Paul said « singing makes everything feel better »

Blessing # 746 – Singers of Songs

2 Replies to “Wagging Tail – 81”

  1. Ah, Penny Lane. Brian and I were there last year. I loved the song and it became even better when I saw the bus stop and all the shops. Now is makes a lot more sense and I love the song even more!!! We also enjoyed the Beatles museum.

    Like