Wagging Tail – 84

2517FB08-D24C-404B-AB95-E0C0A251CD80
We just came back from the River bluff trail. This time Ma had the  sense to take water for me. Auntie Lori has also started giving me a bowl when I get to her house each morning and it does make such a difference in this heat.

309D0F44-8FD9-4DCB-AA05-330D78940A49
On the trail we were looking out for critters  and signs of their activities. We saw lots of logs by the side of the river that look like they’ve been used by beavers to sharpen their teeth. We also saw lots of holes that we think could be the entrance into skunks homes. We sure hope we don’t come face to face with one of them.

9843A612-8321-4EF5-AA6B-4166A7A047A8
There are all sorts of paw prints and we play detective trying to work out what they are. Most are easy but some are intriguing and we spin stories about wolves and coyotes and bobcats. Anyone know what this pointy one might be?

44F60DE9-CEB5-4F8A-80C1-EB7D6F9DA534

Don’t you think every good mystery needs a canine to solve the plot. Sherlock had his bloodhounds but Mum’s favorite Master Shardlake did not.

BAA23699-B3B5-4E0A-A6A0-68EAA8818699

Maybe I could give him some help. I think I’d fit right in in a Tudor Court! Quite regal really!

Blessing # 749 – Story Makers