Wagging Tail – 88

07CC153E-E4AE-4BD5-8B5E-A57307C762BB
When the clouds roll in and your Ma gets thrown out of the pool because of thunder and lightning you can be sure you’ll have a good afternoon vegging together.

C320BF17-3238-4F8E-9E84-640A830AE785
It’s clear  a parent is obsessed with you when she sees your image in the clouds. They have tablets for people like that. Next thing you know she’ll be painting me.

We saw that a new little store has open in town where you go with girlfriends to drink wine and paint. She is planning now for fall.

There is also a cooking school just  round the corner. She does her best to russle up something most days and of course I assist. Some lessons might be better for all of us than taking up the brush. Extend her repertoire to include more steak and less onions!

C3F10440-6D54-4FA4-86B9-9EF143D5C6CC
Could even stretch to a kiss for that!

Blessing # 753 – Meat Matters