Wagging Tail – 93

We furry ones are fortunate in that we don’t need to choose what we’ll wear each morning.

2BB1EDCF-7972-4BE8-8F65-02D892BFDED2

We just stretch and go! Before I get out of bed I put by legs straight up in the air and point my toes. Ma says there must be a yoga name for this but she doesn’t know it.

While I’m listening to her crunching through her breakfast I general lie on my back with belly up for a tickle. You can’t beat a tickle to freshen up the fur and get the day started.

Thats all I need!

Humans take so much longer to get ready. They need to bathe and then put on their clothes. In summer Ma usually wears shorts and a swim suit but since she has a wardrobe full of skirts she’s decided to wear them this week. She’s been watching her fashion guru again and bright is the buzz.

D35D949A-5608-43CD-AEB3-17698608B22D

This may seem simple but it’s not as she has to matchy match everything.

I thought she’d never find something to go with this orange Carmen Miranda costume she pulled out of the cupboard this morning but she managed.

6DA5BED1-0482-420F-93F0-90BE159BC551
It also is a perfect match for her nose and one of our favorite snacks. Cheese Puffs!

We can’t be beaten when it comes to teamwork my Ma and me!

Blessing # 758 – Skirts and Snacks