Wagging Tail – 107

53077AF7-CEF1-48C6-9D86-D8A1AD4B9B08
I’m late with the daily news because I’ve been out cruising with the bro.

22A5CD37-8F73-4AAD-8B42-BB20A2339D8C
Ma and Pa made yet another trip to the project to inspect from the outside. They are falling more deeply in love.

658878B4-EFC9-420D-B530-2684E7A4D9A0
The perspective from a distant angle looks quite good it seems and the location is close to an area of town thats getting a facelifts.

The bro and I were fed up waiting for their return so took a road trip to Seminole Island at Indian Lake. It was bliss. Such a long drive Just the two of us rapping as we rode.

I do love my bro so much he treats me like and adult. Unlike the ancient Ps.

857D54ED-A475-498A-B75E-4441561E64D7

When we returned we found Ma had made yet another purchase for the project. A very fine piece if I should say So myself!

4D164703-EE30-4A56-95B1-B568164475D8
A few dogs feature prominently. Smart move Ma.

37D88608-14FA-44EC-B16F-99A7FF1E63B5
The names not bad either for a retro sort of place « Hometown Memories »

Blessing # 771 – Home & A Broad