Wagging Tail-112

2C09E411-EDE9-4663-806A-A627139D1A7C
Man I’m so tired these humans of mine are keeping me awake all night tossing and turning with property planning.

I’ve slept most of the day as they went to the house AGAIN for the inspection.

C2629B56-07C7-4753-AAD8-09263B91954B

Now all they are doing is making drawings and scratching their heads. They may need Frontline!

I’m glad her favorite TV shows are on tonight as I’ll get a reprieve and maybe cuddles with cheese puffs.

D516BA8A-DAE3-4256-BA5D-F1EF9C7BB8D1
Big sigh on a grey day didn’t even get me a decent walk. Just as well I’m an easy going sort and very inexpensive as they are going to need to make some economies!

Blessing # 776 – Rest for the Weary