Wagging Tail – 114

C5A655C5-853F-4FCA-B4E0-7BEE2E595160
We had a good morning with the ducks. Auntie Lori is back from her road trip and brought them treats but of course she gave me mine first. I’ve missed her so!

When we got home there was an auspicious visitor at our garage door. Mr Cardinal waited while we took his pics.

The news he brought is good! We are going to complete the purchase of our 1875 « project » on Monday.

BC040625-1944-4E28-91DB-B8E4406366C3
Ma swung into action to get the finances finalized and the insurance organized before she left for the Chamber of Commerce, and the Planning Office.

The bro and Dad were so impressed with her speed they took care of dinner.

I can’t wait because she has told me I’m getting to go with her to work once we get the keys!

7B1EF8FE-FEF9-4F79-AE22-3A9798E94FB9
Hope she pays with BACON!

Blessing # 778 – Tasting Success