Wagging Tail – 116

31E5E568-0724-42DE-B1A4-BA2F2B641706
Herself slept a lot better last night it must have been that wee dram she had after her usual wine that  knocked her out.

She was in a much better mood and was running around as usual like a headless chicken.

When she got back from yoga she squeezed in a haircut for Dad with my clippers before taking me to meet Auntie Lori.

AE46803D-55FE-4320-973C-4DA9C06153A2

It looks OK and is called a Short, Back and Sides!

0A2D031B-91E2-43C8-BFCD-3F6E8C054166
I wouldn’t mind one of those myself as my eyebrows are starting to impede my vision of squirrels and bunnies.

F24B1247-BFAC-4A79-8093-EC4B840CE67D
She’d have a lot to cut though as my hair is now rather long. Not sure I’d fancy taking that risk. She might leave me naked.

I’ll need to reflect before giving her the green light and certainly will wait for a day when she is fully focused and well rested.

Blessing # 780 – Sleep and Shears