Wagging Tail – 120

768B9024-CC72-4F24-84F2-608556A3AF8C

There is no turning back today! I’m officially the chief security officer  of a new establishment.

A39105BD-5308-40A5-BF97-E90CD138EB35
Ma rushed to downtown Columbus this morning to get the insurance signed, sealed and delivered. Came back took me out for five minutes went out to get the groceries and returned huffing and puffing.

Hot hot hot! Glad she was busy!

After another very brief outing she and Dad took off again to sign the deeds on our new deal.

C356641F-7395-46BD-BBE3-FCC0120CCE64

Keys in hand (note the auspicious green sticker!) they went to inspect and found a surprising little welcome at the door.

15B2ECFD-45CA-4AF8-9865-A665D41408C0

Maybe it should be The Lily rather than the Rose or maybe both.

B2E2E9B3-9C06-4CBF-9941-E14C8F62F717

The Lily and the Rose does have a ring to it. Is there anything new under heaven!

Blessing # 784 – Blooms Abound