Wagging Tail – 124

Today it was back to porridge after my adventures of yesterday so I’m going to share what happened next.

There are books like that don’t you know!

E6E77AC4-1F37-4EE4-8AF7-4FA48A4D891F

Well my story is that I’m an explorer. I roam around the country sniffing out places of historic interest.

One of these days we’ll direct our tea-room guest to take one of my Scooby Tours. I might need transport.

BDE526B0-A9EF-4F49-B3ED-C9E68506CAEC

This detail on the Merc would look fab. I’ll sit up front as the guide!

We can take them to Mount Gilead as it’s just a straight road from our establishment.

Good for beautiful old buildings and also of interest to literary buffs.

My talents are endless. Just as long as I wet appetites for return visits.

Blessing # 788 – Events Planning