Wagging Tail – 132

Auntie Denise is back from her travels so Ma skipped Zumba and we went for a good walk and catch up.

Perfect morning with bright blue sky and wispy clouds. Still no rain so the earth is like a rock.

You can’t have everything can you?

Like I mean you can’t expect to have your bro at home if he’s left for college.

Well maybe you can if he happens to only be an hour away and needs to pick up some reference books that just arrived.

They’d have been here before he left if he hadn’t ordered them at the last minute.

Still, they did get here before classes start on Tuesday and did allow us to enjoy a three thousand calorie snack together!

Blessing # 796 – Feeding the Mind