Wagging Tail – 143

We are friends again snuggling and smiling and hugging each other.

I need to take care of her and keep a close watch on her spending.

I’ve decided to put a firm paw on her purse. She is out buying way too much before she has got her head around the whole project.

Each day brings a new wake up call. Today it came from the architect. She is stressed and stunned so I’m being super kind.

I happened to snooze off this afternoon so she snatched it and escaped and bought a few additional items. Her first mismatched tea cup and yet another little piece of art.

If she continues at this rate there will be no need for any paint on those wall!

Blessing # 807 – Making Up

2 Replies to “Wagging Tail – 143”