Wagging Tail – 144

I was mortified when someone commented that the skirt herself was wearing matched me!

Initially my thoughts were how dare they? I am wearing a unique fur of extraordinary quality. Pure unadulterated animal. That skirt is made of a whimpy fluff ball plant!

Later though when she had left me with Dad and I was missing her I got to thinking that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

She can be a bit of a female dog at times and people do say that humans take on their canines appearance!

All she needs is a perm and a few highlight and we’d be like Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee! Do you think she’d let me do her hai

Blessing # 808 – Wonderland