Wagging Tail – 145

My bro came back here this morning with his laundry and I was so excited to see him I started dancing on the table.

We took a ride together to the project. I think I’d make a good receptionist.

That warm smile and welcoming demeanor is not something many are gifted with. I won’t give the snarl unless it’s absolutely necessary.

I did such a great job I got a ride to the dog park and returned just in time to see the bro leave with his fresh washed laundry.

His room mates will appreciate his efforts. I kinda like the original version.

Blessing # 809 – Work and Play