Wagging Tail – 152

We had to paint again today to prevent a nervous breakdown.

The internet may have been restore but we’ve discovered part of the roof is off.

Our neighbors to the side found pieces of it in their garden yesterday.

The neighbors across the street captured the « touch down » on Monday evening. Now that we’re reconnected they were able to share with us today and we can almost see the roof being ripped off. Good to have if we do need to go through the insurance.

Painting is better than tearing your hair out I suppose so I help her stay calm as does copious quantities of bread with peanut butter and ginger jam!

I’m not sure she’s adding value to her rescues or giving them a better chance to be rehomed.

If it keeps her nerves steady I’ll just stick the snout out the window and breathe deeply.

Blessing # 814 – Brush Strokes