Wagging Tail – 155

I have the life of Reilly.

This time last year I was a 24lb one year old and a lot less sure of myself. My tail was definitely between my legs.

I’d just arrived in this big house and was feeling overwhelmed with all the new things. I was super cute though.

Fast forward 365 days and I’m two and 38 lbs. I’ve grown so tall and strong and am the king of all I survey.

I have my throne.

I eat like a king

I sleep like a baby anywhere I like, on or under the bed as my preference takes me.

I ride up front in my car and even control the TV remote. I deserve every happiness.

Why? Well I am the number one greatest love bug in the whole wide world.

Blessing # 817 – Just Reward