Wagging Tail – 156

My Ma and me have a goal for the week. We are trying to hit ever park in our town. There are eight so it’s doable!

Yesterday we did a little one but this afternoon herself was full of energy as we’d had a snooze so we hit Liberty Park the biggest one.

It was full of kids of all sizes playing soccer. There were tiny ones and there were great big guys too.

We picked a little bunch of wildflowers. Tiny little blooms but beautiful colors.

Just when we got home and sat down we got a text from auntie Laura. She had picked a bunch of flowers from her garden. They were so beautiful and so big compared to our little bunch.

The colors though make me think they must have been painted by the same artist.

What do you think?

Blessing # 818 – Great&Small