Wagging Tail- 183

Ma got her hair cut yesterday. As long as it’s not mine I’m cool with that. She said she needed a wash and go style with a bit of movement because she got a lot to do!

She took a pic of one of her heroines a certain Sarah Lancashire as her model.

Well it looked OK yesterday when she came back and we selfied.

Today though when she washed and went to the project it was a bit iffy.

It looked even worse when she came home. Hair raising.

She is also really stinky. Smells like she fell into a bucket of solvent. Seems painting over black wallpaper takes patience that she lacks.

No hugs for her but I’ll still manage a bite from the hand that feeds me paint laden or not.

Blessing # 845 – Strong Stomachs