Wagging Tail- 184

It’s as well I have a bladder as big as the titanic because I didn’t get out from 9:30 this morning until herself got back from the project at 7:15 tonight.

Dad is great at giving me treats and feeding me but he’s irresponsible when it comes to outings. Says I’d pull him off his feet!

The woman didn’t even have the sense to come home in time to get me out before dark. She’s focused on light!

Painting is her priority at present not me. She’s totally wrapped up in Antique White

I’ll have to sip not slurp for the foreseeable future or simply sit and huff.

Blessing # 846 – Tinkles Time