Wagging Tail – 193

It was serious strange this morning when we ventured out at 6:30. Dark and silent and very hard to see anything

Ma said it was something called FOG! Made me a bit apprehensive. It was sort of wet but not raining and the my feathered friends all sounded scared and strangled.

I was glad to get back in but herself grabbed the camera and pulled me out again to smile for the birdie!

All the car lights were spooky too so I was glad to get back indoors.

That wasn’t to last though. We had to meet Auntie Denise and saw something totally weird shaking in the trees. No Halloween decoration up yet so what was it?

A gigantic spiders web.

Fortunately no spider or it would have been as big as myself.

Blessing # 855 – No Fear