Wagging Tail- 246

You can feel a little dull at this time of year especially when things aren’t going to plan.

Ma dissipates the blues each evening by binge watching her favorite programs while drinking wine and eating Indian snacks.

I try to convince her that what she needs is comedy not nuns or other antiques and most importantly that I need those snacks more than she does.

She won’t listen to me but the scales speak louder than my bark.

So once more, after this morning’s weekly weigh in, we are counting calories and « eating healthy »

Man oranges suck. They make your mouth go all crazy. I much prefer those good spicy Indian snacks.

Blessing # 909 – ZingyThingy