Wagging Tail-467

My Ma tells me every night when I snuggle up beside her that I’m the best somnifere in the whole world. Much better than any weighted blanket.

No matter what she wakes up worrying about one hug from me and a paw in the hand and she’s back in the land of nod.

Yesterday was her day off so we decided to have a late afternoon siesta. I was ready for it.

I slept good she just googled as it was past the witching hour if 2:00 pm.

I love a wee snooze anytime as you know. You have to get ready for the next adventure and charge the batteries but the best time is that cat (how dare they) nap in the afternoon when really you should be up working.

There really should be a canine adjective for this business.

Blessing #1068-Comforter