Wagging Tail-711

As WW is still feeling tender we thought we would be good kids and play together to give her a break.

We decided on doctors and nurses which we thought was most appropriate given WWs condition.

Mega played dead so I had to administer artificial respiration.

I was exhausted when that was over clean out of breath I was so had to go into the recovery position myself.

She soon rallied though, got her second wind and decided it was her turn to administer TLC.

She didn’t need to dress up as she looks like she’s wearing a uniform anyway.

WW was delighted as she was deep into a new drama “Anatomy of a Scandal” . Very appropriate indeed!

Blessing#1312-Medica Moderna

%d bloggers like this: