Wagging Tail-803

Do you every have Ah Ha moments.

I don’t because I am so smart I get things immediately out of the gate. Light perpetually shines upon me!

It happens to Mom though.

It can sometimes take decades for her to put things together.

Take this as an example.

She sees a post about money.

The light dawns!

That’s what that song was all about.

Way back in 1980 she listened to it everyday but not once did she think it was about money.

What the heck!

Did she expect it was about decorative items?

Not the brightest candle my Ma.

Blessing#1404-Ornaments

%d bloggers like this: