Wagging Tail-804 (2)

See women they’d drive you nuts.

They are so vain.

Always wanting to take selfies and pose in their best light.

I’m ready to quit. I’m just absolutely Grumpy central today!

Think I might have my best plan yet to liquidate the Pit.

If I bought a sign that said keep the gate closed I bet it would encourage the females to open it.

Since women are so contrary they always do exactly what they shouldn’t.

Blessing#1405-Goofy Gals.

%d bloggers like this: