Wagging Tail-971

Baking had to be done yesterday. Christmas Tree shortbreads we’re all done.

So we took heart and switched our cutters for Valentines

It’s good therapy.

You can kneed out a lot of frustration in a ball of scone dough.

You can also pile on a lot of pounds sampling so we limited ourselves to a few crumbs.

You gotta clean up right?

Blessing#s1572-Needs Must

%d bloggers like this: