BOOM – BFF

77850DA9-4419-4A98-9D02-1330492E1D50.jpeg

My best friend Carol sent me this birthday card a few years ago and I love it.

It really says so much in only a few little words.

Who is the person you confide in?

Share this little message with them just to make them smile and say thank you.

Blessing # 22 – A true confidante

BOOM – Best Of!

9F1C04D9-62E1-4C84-9B2E-1E3970604E89.jpeg

If you had to choose one Best Of Album which would it be?

Which album sticks out most in your mind?

Would you say any album defines you?

For me it is Fleetwood Mac because with Rumours and then The Best Of was the time I grew up and defined myself.

Don’t think since the issue of The Best Of  Fleetwood Mac I have changed much at all.

Blessing # 22 – Growing up but never growing older!

BOOMING – Banks

7435F54B-148F-43E4-BFC9-185535909470

With all the rain we have had in Ohio the beautiful Olentangy River that is close to our home is high.

Thankfully the banks are strong and have held and kept us safe.

This morning at Church someone played the trombone to Martin Luther’s wonderful A Mighty Fortress. I absolutely love this the drama of the words and the power of the music and the use of another special word for bank BULWARK

What is it that keeps you safe?

Blessing #21 – Our Bulwark Never Failing

BOOM – Bravo

99D90598-0A74-4EA8-B86D-39D387CD10BE

Don’t you feel that it is so important to recognize great service? If we do that more often we’ll make a change for good.

It is so easy for us all to complain but it is so much more rewarding for all concerned to say BRAVO.

One company I want to recognize and recommend is CONSUMER CELLULAR. They are so respectful so helpful and always good to their promise.  Great value too!!!!!

Once again this week they came through for me as I transferred my work phone number to my new personal phone.

Nothing is ever too much trouble for this company.

Hats off CC you are awesome. Now  Booming Buddies please share your very favorite company too

BLESSING # 20 – Being treated with grace

BOOM – Baking

Here in Ohio we get the Great British Bake-off a little after you dears in the UK.

So grateful though that the wonderful PBS brings this treasure to us.

If you haven’t watched it yet do check it out. Simply pure joy and it starts tonight

Blessing # 19 – A big sticky bun

BOOM-Boys

This is so funny.

What is it with our boys that they always think we are hiding things from them?

Can’t help but laugh

Blessing # 18  Boys who will be boys

BOOM- Buffet & Bill

Just love these guys when they chat together.

They are so down to earth, so very generous and so full of love. They bless so many and seem to genuinely be blessed by each other

If you had to choose a famous friend who would it be?

Blessing # 17 – Leaders we look up to

BOOM-Breakfast

blur breakfast close up dairy product
Photo by Ash on Pexels.com

Just as I am getting ready to hang up the lab coat and start a new venture that does not involve an alarm clock a bit of poetic justice has happened in the household.

Aaron our 17 year old son has been looking for a summer job and has filled out applications left right and center.

On Saturday he went to one place where he had applied, a local hotel. Oh the manager said I was just going to call you. Can you start tomorrow?

Of course Aaron was delighted and said yes. He came running back to the car where I was waiting for him and of course I was thrilled for him too that he’d got a job.

Well here comes the punchline. He has a job on the breakfast shift so he starts work at 5:30 am.

So much for no alarm clocks

Blessing #16 – Milestones to remember

BOOM- Blistering

AA6B052F-D156-45CF-82B7-2B5BBD69C082.jpegTo say it is toasty here in Ohio is an understatement.

What a great day through to jump in the pool.

We have a community pool here in our town. Many families gather and have fun splashing around and cooling off. We are so fortunate.

Today my husband Krishna and I were talking about the people, in many parts of the world, who have no escape from intense heat or in the winter from intense cold.

Blessing # 15 Comfortable shelter

BOOM – Beloved

BEABA2C8-4CB6-41BD-A734-3FED1134ED63.jpegBet that today many people will post a lovely message to their Dads thanking them for all they have done for them.

Absolutely understand that.

One of the greatest blessings in the world is a Father who believes in you and loves you to bits. Never once did I doubt that my Beloved Daddy loved me

If our Dads are still with us and close by we can hug them today. Do it!!!!

If they are in heaven,like mine, then they hug us all day and everyday just in a special and different way.

Blessing # 14- Father Forever

%d bloggers like this: